1.16.2016

2016 Books Wishlist

Hey hello hi assalamualaikum :)

Today I went to the library and borrowed some books. And gosh do I love books. I love like obsessed addicted admire adore books and everything about books. 

But, some books I'm looking for aren't there Y_Y
SO MAYBE I NEED TO BUY IT MYSELF. Well at least I can re-read the same book for a few times. 

First of all, The Fault In Our Stars.




This book isn't the best but it is one of the best. I actually read it once in the library tapi I'm still unsatisfied so maybe I would buy it someday.

Second of all, The Mortal Instruments Series.


Who doesn't love fantasies. I don't know but, obviously, I'm not one of those people who doesn't like fantasies. I haven't read any of the series yet but I watched the movie for a few times. So, yes. I'm probably going to buy it.

Third, Just One Day & If I Stay series.





I only read the first novel of the series. And I'm so curious about what's going to happen to them. Does him even remember her or what? What actually happened that night? And hm. I'm going to buy the series. And I only saw the first movie of If I Stay (read: Movie Review: If I Stay)

Next on the line is, Looking for Alaska.

I don't know. I just love John Green. 

Paper Towns, The Abundance Of Katherines?


Again, I love John Green.

Just Like Fate.





I read it once and I'm going to read it again and again and again.

The Truth About Forever, Fangirl, Anna and the French Kiss, P.S. I Still Love You, To All The Boys I Loved Before and more tapi I tak ingat.


Love,
Pyps. xoxo

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Nabila's. Design by FCD.