We Don't Talk Anymore

January 31, 2016



We met people, we got to know people, we loved people, we shared secrets with those people, we had misunderstanding, we didn't really think the same anymore and eventually people leave. That's how life works right?


Because that happened to me too.


It's not like I don't want to talk to them anymore, or avoiding them. They were my best friends. I shared secrets and dreams with them. I shared everything with them. I used to be that person that would be there for them if they need me. But we just simply drifted apart, you know? They went to their own way, and I go to mine. 


Sometimes it's hard. Indeed, it was hard.


Why?


Because sometimes they are the only people that would understand. They were there when I was in misery, they knew almost everything and when we drifted apart, I don't even know who to talk to. I'm speechless. I need someone to talk with, but in the end I'm just lost. 


I knew their secrets too. The little white lies they used to say. 


Now, we just don't talk anymore. We just simply say hi and hello and goodbye but there are a lot of untold words between us. 


Like,


"Do you still like him?"

"How the walk towards dream are going?"

"Are you okay?"

"Are you planning to leave?"


I know I should be grateful for what I have today and forget about the past. I am grateful for all the blessings. But sometimes you long for yesterday. When you don't mind doing this and that, because the people that surround you are not that kind of people that would fear to try something new. They were full of life. And I was empty. Maybe that was the magnet between us before. 

Well whatever. They have their life. And I have my own. They left and I left from that somewhere only we know. And we're quite happy. 
That's all for today, have a nice week, good luck, eat, pray, live, love and laugh! Assalamualaikum and s'long. 

Love,
Pyps. xo

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Followers

CHATBOX