TIRED? | night ramble

February 23, 2016



I'm tired.
I want to stop.
I cried a lot.
I want to sleep.
I want to rest.

Trust me, all the people that did a lot of success in their life, once said the words above. There are a lot more, but I didn't type it down. I know sometimes we want to stop. Everything is so tiring, everything is consuming you.

But you need to know, all the sacrifices, the tears, the time, the not-enough-sleep-for-weeks, would pay you amazing achievements, as blood is paid with blood. 

Ask all the successful people. Do they just goyang kaki? Do they just sleep around? Do they revise last minute? Do they just enjoy all the time? No sacrifice at all? Because if they say yes, that is nonsense. Ridiculous. Everyone knows that every success need a lot of sacrifices.

So don't stop. And those who hasn't even start yet, start now. Yes, from this second. You need to set your mind to never stop trying. Never stop until you made it. 

I'm posting this sebab I tend to lose motivation all the time. And I need this words. I wanted to write it just in my diary, but I find that a lot of people need this too. So yeah, I posted this. 

Don't stop believing, hold on to that feeling!

Okay that's all from me! Farewell and assalamualaikum.

Love,
Pypaa. xoxoxoxo

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Followers

CHATBOX