Tuesday Vlavs

October 04, 2016



My mortal enemy: Migraine.

Assalamualaikum and hello. Now I'm listening to Vance Joy's 'Mess Is Mine'. Today I'm just going to vlavs vlavs blabs so bear with it or you can just go because it's going to be a boring post (maybe).

I've been facing this headache since this morning. Not really headache, more like got your head eaten by a shark. My eyes feel like they're going to pop out. The scary disgusting thing is that I really want my head or at least my eyes to just blow up.

I really want to sleep and just release my stress and just let this headache go AWAY AWAY AWAY from me. BUT I HELLA CAN'T BECAUSE I CAN'T STOP THINKING!!!!!!!

Seriously there are a lot of things to do! I need to wash my black skirt and my tudung krim and then I need to finish my Physics homework, NILAM records, English essays and more and more and more Y_Y I need to revise for exams, there are a lot of topics to revise.

I'm now lying on my bed, planning to sleep for a while and set an alarm and just wake up in the middle night to finish my works. But since this unfortunate-ness had been following me since the beginning of this day, I unfortunately can't sleep because I'm thinking.

My head is surely a hell of a head.

Now playing: Hozier - Cherry Wine

Dear bloggie, thanks for listening. Just now, I shouted to my brother to not ask me anything about Maths tonight because my head is blowing up.

That's all from me. So long, assalamualaikum.

Love,
She-whose-head-got-eaten-by-a-shark. xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Followers

CHATBOX