ULTIMATE HARRY POTTER TAG! | Potterhead

March 20, 2017


Hello, assalamualaikum people! Mid-sem break is finally here๐Ÿ™† I'm so happy because I can be away from school for a while although the homeworks are piling up. And the March test had just ended, thanks God! School was fine, but school is school.

I was thinking about what post I want to post, since the opportunity to write post doesn't come so often. Then, I watched a Youtube video regarding Harry Potter and the idea came. I should write something about Harry Potter! But there's so much to talk about, so I start with the simplest I can come up with, which by doing a tag! I found this tag on Fandoms On The Run but I'll customize the tag from 30 questions to only 22 questions.


1. Favorite book?

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, of course! That's where Harry met his godfather, Sirius Black. 



2. Least favorite book?


I'm not sure, I'm pretty sure I love all the books in the series, but if I have to choose, probably Harry Potter and The Order of Phoenix. Umbridge, urgh. Urgh.




3. Favorite movie?


Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban, because almost all of favorite characters are there, and there was no death. Deaths in Harry Potter series were insufferable.




4. Least favorite movie?


Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part I. It was so slow and depressing and I cried all way through the movie. I love the movie but I hate it.




5. Favorite quote?

  • "The ones that love us never really leave us."
  • "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light."
  • "We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are."



6. Favorite Weasley?


No way I'm choosing my favorite Weasley. I'm one of the Weasleys! Oh I love the Weasleys so much I wish I could be in their family. It was a big family and peaceful family and I love I love the family.


Missing: Percy, Bill, Charlie, Arthur and Molly. And me.

7. Favorite female character?

I'm battling to choose Hermione or Luna. I can relate to both of them, and I love both of them in the same amount. I can relate to Hermione a lot and I can also relate to Luna's unique view of life.




8. Favorite villain?


I will choose my favorite villain based on which villain I hate the most which is... Bellatrix Lestrange or Dolores Umbridge. Bellatrix was fun to read but I hate hate hate her because she killed Sirius, Sirius, one of my favorite characters. And she tortured Neville's parents and also Hermione. Whilst for Umbridge, I just genuinely hate her. She was fake and pretentious and she used the Cruciatus curse on Harry and she treated other people crappy-ly.




9. Favorite male character?


Rubeus Hagrid or Fred/George Weasley. These two/three characters are so important throughout the series, I can't imagine Hogwarts without them!





10. Favorite professor?

Remus Lupin! But since he wasn't a professor for so long, then my favorite is Minerva McGonagall. She was a really great and cool teacher.




11. Would you rather A) wash Snape’s hair or B) spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?


Wash Snape's hair, using magic. I'd rather spend my time with Snape than Lockhart. 


12. Would you rather duel A) elated Bellatrix or B) an angry Molly?


Every wizard and witch should know not to mess with Molly when she's pissed but even elated Bellatrix is really cruel. Bellatrix loves torturing people (with Cruciatus curse specifically) and Molly usually get mad out of her love. So I'd rather duel with Molly because I know I wouldn't do anything that would make Molly kill me.




13. Your top thing (person or event) that wasn’t in the movie that you wanted there the most?


There are a lot of characters from the book that I would love to see in the movie such as Peeves and The Bloody Baron. And I wish that there is more about Hermione's passion of social justice shown in the movies. 


14. Which house was your first gut feeling you’d be a part of?


I was more confident of my knowledge than my courage before, so I thought I would be sorted to Ravenclaw although I internally wish that I would be sorted into Gryffindor.

15. Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore?


My dream come true when I got sorted into Gryffindor! Imagine how happy I was, when I got sorted into the house where almost all of my favorite characters also got sorted to. 



16. Which class would be your favourite?

Defense Against the Dark Arts, if Lupin is my professor. Transfiguration and Charms sound good to me too. I have a feeling that I'll love Potions if Snape isn't my teacher because I love Chemistry.

17. Which spell do you think would be most useful to learn?


  • Accio : Less energy would be used, so very super convenient.
  • Obliviate : For when I do something stupid or embarrassing, I can cast this spell and make people/me forget.
  • Lumos : Very convenient when I want to sleep! Everytime I want to sleep, the darkness is needed for me to sleep well but when I'm too sleepy, I get too lazy to turn off the light, which often leaves me not having my beauty sleep really well.

18. Which character do you think you’d instantly become friends with?


Probably Luna, Hermione, Ginny, Neville or Ron. Luna, because we share the weirdness. Hermione, because we share the same love towards reading. Ginny, because she is the only daughter among the Weasley siblings and it's relatable. Neville, because he's Neville and I love Neville. Ron, because we both love foods (but I think he loves foods more than I do).


19. If you could own one of the three Hallows, which would it be?

It's kinda obvious that almost everyone who watched/read the Harry Potter series will be choosing The Invisibility Cloak because it has a lot of uses! It's very convenient! 




20. Favourite Marauder?



All of them. Moony. Padfoot. Prongs. Minus Wormtail. I'm very sad that Pettigrew betrayed the others, because they were like brothers, but he betrayed them.




21. If you could bring one character back to life, which would it be?




Fred. No doubt, I will choose Fred. Ask me this question hundred times and I'll choose Fred. I sobbed so hard when he died, even before I get into the part where he died, I already sobbed so hard. And when he died, I sobbed harder. When George lost one of his ears, I kinda felt like something more worse would happen to Fred. I was sad for the Weasleys, I was sad for George, because Fred and George were one, you know. 

P/S: According to Pottermore, George couldn't produce his full patronus after Fred's death, how sad is that? 

22. Hallows or Horcruxes?


Hallows. With the Deathly Hallows, you are the Master of Death, who would trade that with Horcruxes? Horcruxes will of course make you live eternally, only if no one would destroy the Horcruxes.

22 questions finally answered! Phew, that was a lot of questions, but I had fun answering it. I hope you enjoy reading this post too! To anyone who's interested, feel free to do this tag! Especially for another fellow Potterheads ๐Ÿ™Œ

Love,
Pypaa. xoxo

You Might Also Like

4 thoughts

  1. this looks interesting. wait for my entry xD

    and I can relate with no14. everyone wants to be a gryffindor or slytherin back then (me included) even though I know that I'm like 100% ravenclaw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to wait for your post! Agreed, almost everyone who've read/watch harry potter wants to be a gryffindor and slytherin.

      Delete
  2. "So I'd rather duel with Molly because I know I wouldn't do anything that would make Molly kill me" - seriouslyyyy, hahahahaha! when i read the question I thought it was supposed to be like who is a better opponent, but no, you chooses whom who would not oppose you. I would obviously resurrect fred back too! I actually got sorted into Slytherin but I do feel it is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Molly is a loving and caring woman, I can't imagine me doing anything that'll make her kill me, hehe. Slytherin is cool too! One of Slytherin's traits is ambitious, and maybe you are. There are a lot of characters I want to resurrect, but I want to resurrect Fred the most. He's so precious, why did Rowling kill him Y_Y

      Delete

Followers

CHATBOX