5 Reasons I Love Ezbuy

April 07, 2017

Hello.

As a student that's busy with my study, co-curricular activities and a lot of other things, I sometimes have no time to go out, not even for buying the things I need. It's so hard to find time since my school scheduled a lot of things for the students, we barely find time to relax. The only person I can depend on to buy my necessities is my mother, and even her is so busy with the teaching and a lot of other stuffs that only adults know about.

A few years back, we discovered a thing called online shopping. And we fell in love with online shopping instantly; it was a love at the first sight. We live at a place where the only sophisticated place to shop is Watson. And yeah, Milimewa (perhaps). So online shopping is perfect for us!

These days, we'll find a lot of medium to shop online. However, we'll rarely find an online shop that fits almost all of good criteria of an online shop. Nothing is perfect, but today I'll introduce to ezbuy, the online shopping website that I love.

And I'll make you fall in love with ezbuy as well.

To all of you who aren't familiar to what ezbuy is, well, ezbuy is a dedicated provider of professional online services, which has evolved to now include their own global shopping platform. Ezbuy provides shopping service from China, Taiwan, USA for Singaporeans, Malaysians, Australians and Thai people.

The reasons I love ezbuy:


Reason 1: It is way easier, cheaper and faster.



A lot of stuffs that you want to buy, but the stuffs and you are separated by Laut China Selatan? No worries. With ezbuy, you can buy all the trendy goods overseas without to take a plane or do anything! It can be on your phone, laptop, as long as it is online. Shopping at ezbuy is so EZ🙆


Reason 2: Lower cost of shipping fee



Have you ever experienced the situation where you're shopping online excitedly, maybe because there is a discount for almost everything on that website, and when you see the shipping cost, you need to cancel some things you already put in cart because it's out of your budget? Because I had. Not always, but I've been there, and it was a huge disappointment for me. With ezbuy, the shipping cost would be cheaper because ezbuy inspects the product you buy to ensure its quality and repack the parcel by removing excess packaging to make it less bulky, hence lowering the cost of local postage fees borne by us.

Brilliant.


Reason 3: 3 main languages

A lot of times, I go to an international online shopping website that has some goods I long for, but during the buying process, I barely understand anything because they majorly use other language instead of English. It was inconvenient and waste a lot of time. However, there are 3 languages available on ezbuy which are English, Chinese and even Malay! This is very beneficial to everyone whose mother tongue isn't chinese!


Reason 4: Prime account 


Prime is a membership programme which guarantees your shopping fee to be fixed at a flat rate of RM8.80 no matter how big or how much it weighs and the quantity of items bought per checkout. So convenient! You can get a trial for prime account for 5 days at only RM18.80. For a 1 year membership, it is priced affordably with only RM188!


Reason 5: Tons of Korean goods available!

Remind me again why I can't move on from this drama?
Don't get me start with how much I love Koreans. Korean goods are all high quality, especially their skincare products! Just look how their face is glowing, I'm so jealous. But on ezbuy, the Korean goods that are available are not just skincare products, but also foods, cosmetics and a lot other things! Now all of you who love Korean stuffs like me, go to their website and register!

Not to mention, when you register, you will get free RM15 voucher! Isn't that amazing? And after you register, whenever you invite your friend to register, you will get RM15!

Now, tell me you're not interested at all with ezbuy. I bet you wouldn't.


Love,
Pypaa. xo

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Followers

CHATBOX