Quick March Outro X April Goals8:30:00 AM
I've been wanting to write this kind of post for so long, but I didn't have the time. Actually, I still don't have time to do anything on the Internet other than searching information for pantun or my SPM speaking test. But sometimes, writing is too tempting and I can't hold myself back, so here I am writing my post.
It was a frantic month. With the exams, and the one week holiday I spent with house chores and worrying over my sick Granddad, the pantun competition in the beginning of the month, everything was just so, very hectic.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MONTH...
- Ron Weasley's birthday (March 1st) - Ron turned 37 this year yeay 🙆
- Pantun competition (March 9th) - which we won *yeay* but I put the team on a risk of losing when I used the wrong words in my pantun.
- Exams with weird schedules - my exam result was shocking, because it went down drastically. I blame myself for my lack of revision and the school for weird schedule of exam. Imagine! 5 subjects a day for exam? That was insane.
- First-term break - which I spent with house chores and worrying over my sick Granddad. Since I was the only girl left in the house because my Ma was at the hospital taking care of Granddad and my brothers were being my brothers, I was obliged to do all the house chores instead of relaxing (like how I planned my week before the holiday).
- SEGAK test - SEGAK test is a physical fitness test that all of the students need to take and we need to do sit-ups, push-ups, naik turun bangku and jangkauan melunjur. And now my body hurts everywhere.
- Koo Jun-Hoe's birthday (March 31st) - June turned 20 today💞
- Book: The Raven Boys - I will do a review for this book later.
- Book: Isla and The Happily Ever After - I finally finish the trilogy! You can read my short review of this book here. It was a very short review.
- Book: To Kill A Mockingbird - It was a really good book. I adore Atticus, his belief and what he fought for. I love Jean-Louise (Scout) and Jem and everything in the book.
- Music: Death Of A Bachelor (Album) by Panic! At The Disco
- Music: ÷ (Album) by Ed Sheeran
- Booktuber: A Clockwork Reader
- Youtuber: Conan Gray
QUOTE OF THE MONTH...
"Excellent time management is a source of energy, enthusiasm and a positive mental attitude."
Cikgu Windralela, our Biology teacher put this on our Biology papers. It was her way to tell us to do better in our time management to have a better result in everything.
- Stop procrastinating. This is actually one of my 2017 goals and I'm still struggling to do this, since I'm always too busy and when I want to do things that I need to, I am already tired. So. Stop procrastinating.
- Read more books. March was a hard month, and from the school's takwim, I heard that April is going to be busier. Save me please! I want to read more. There are tons of books in my TBR-list and it's so painful to see the books untouched.
- Reduce my caffeine intake. I think I'm addicted to caffeine and I hate when I'm addicted to something. I hate being dependent to something or someone. I hate it when I get migraine whenever I don't drink a cup of coffee.
- Be more organized. I found a hairbrush in my school file last month. Yup, that's how unorganized I was. I'm going to change that.
- Drink more water.
So that was my March wrap up and April goals. I can only give my best effort, pray and hope that everything will get much better in the next month. How was your month? I hope it is much better than mine.